Trainee Corporate Finance Executive
|Job Title:||Trainee Corporate Finance Executive|
|Contract Type:||Work Experience & Placements|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Shaw|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 09:10|
- Undertake research to identify acquisition opportunities and make direct approaches, firstly in writing. Establish, when appropriate, initial dialogue with the owner/ manager to the point of an initial meeting.
- Meet with clients, both in and out of the office.
- Establish and maintain dialogue with our acquisitive clients.
- Establish and maintain contact with independent company brokers.
- Support Partners on transactions with a view to developing a working knowledge of our financial model.
- Prepare blogs for social media.
- Manage Twitter feed.
- Employees may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the Company.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Self–motivated and well organised.
- Must have desire and focus for your future career and be clear as to why working with us will be of benefit to both parties.
- Good numeracy skills and an ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Sound general academic background.
- Expected to achieve 2:1 degree or higher.
- Thorough working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
What the candidate can expect to gain from SCF:
- The breadth of experience which comes from working within a smaller firm.
- Experience of corporate finance transactions both distressed and non-distressed.
- Exposure to a range of clients and industries.
- Practical application of your research skills.
- Networking opportunities within the West Yorkshire financial community.
- Additional credibility on your CV. You will be working with a well-respected corporate finance firm with a very experienced team.
- Practical training experience with a ICAEW Authorised Training Employer.
- Salary of £14,500 per annum.
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays per annum.
Please submit a hand written covering letter and a copy of your CV to Lyndsey Shaw at 12 York Place, Leeds, LS1 2DS.
Applications to be received by 5pm on Wednesday 23rd May 2018. Please note we are unable to consider late applications.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
0 - 30000
Graduate - Audit Trainee
Competitive market salary, study package and excellent benefits
CFAB Apprenticeship intake January 2019 - Corporate Audit, Birmingham
ACA Graduate intake January 2019 - Corporate Audit, London
ACA Graduate intake January 2019 - Corporate Audit, Reading