27 days ago
Reports to Depositary Manager
The purpose of this position is to contribute to the delivery of the routine day-to-day functions of a depositary to a portfolio of Aztec Group clients, under the direction of a Depositary Manager.
- Deliver the daily cash monitoring and reconciliation obligations for a portfolio of depositary clients, including working with a small team and the client to source relevant documentation supporting any cash flow activity observed
- With the support of your small team, collating documentation from internal and external sources that supports our clients’ fund investment activity both as it occurs and for periodic reconfirmations
- Maintain accurate fund accounting records on eFront and fund documentation records on SharePoint
- Working with the depositary manager and your small team of accountants, ensuring that high levels of client service are maintained while our information-gathering remains efficient and effective
- Assist with the maintenance and monitoring of routine depositary information requests and queries
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- The candidate will be expected to study towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ACCA or ACA)
- Experience of working effectively in a small team is desirable
- Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the Aztec Academy)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- An eye for detail and a good degree of initiative with an ability to provide commercial, risk-sensitive solutions for clients
- A willingness to read and interpret domestic and EU regulations and legislation is desirable
We will provide the training, both in-house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients is at the heart of what we do.