|Job Title:||Trainee, ICAEW|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 12:13|
Sanne are looking for talented graduates and A-level students to either;
- Enter our three year, fully assisted professional training programme.
- Conduct a paid internship placement within one of our asset classes.
- General administration of various structures
- Bookkeeping and accounts preparation
- Preparation of financial statements
- Attendance at board meetings
- Management reporting
- Corporate governance
- Dealing with customers and intermediaries
The training programme offers the ability to study towards becoming a qualified ICAEW accountant.
Applicants should possess the following attributes;
- Confident and personable
- Good communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and attention to detail
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and reliability
- Strong self-motivation and drive
- Minimum 120 UCAS points or equivalent
- Minimum 2.2 degree (for graduates)
- Good standard of GCSE’s or equivalent
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's