Trainee Insolvency Administrator
|Job Title:||Trainee Insolvency Administrator|
|Salary:||18000 - 27000|
|Contact Name:||Jacques Nell|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2021 12:07|
We have an amazing opportunity on offer with our sister company which is a growing insolvency firm in Central London. The friendly, sociable, diverse team are looking for a Trainee Insolvency Administrator who will be on a fantastic path with outstanding training and career progression on offer.
The ideal candidate would be highly motivated and have a solid academic background. You'll gain invaluable experience in the resilient insolvency market working with a small but knowledgeable team. There is no better time than now to begin a career in the flourishing insolvency industry.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate, or school leaver looking to take their first step into a career in insolvency, you will have constant support from the team, and work in a collaborative and hardworking environment.
- Supporting the team in delivering professional restructuring and insolvency services
- Maintaining records of receipts and payments
- Work with specific insolvency software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Preparation of reports, proposals, presentations, letters, notes, invoices, and ad hoc documents including mail merges.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and passing on messages accurately
- Enthusiastic about working in insolvency and willing to learn fast.
- Numerically competent (minimum grades A-C)
- Educated to a bachelor's degree level (required)
- You'll have strong interpersonal and communication skills and also deal with potentially trying situations.
- No experience is required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chartered Trainee Accountants
Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA) - Manchester - January 2023
Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA) - Peterborough - September 2022
Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA) - Harrogate - September 2022
Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA) - Bristol - September 2022