16000 - 24000
22 days ago
Charter Tax Consulting Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Private Client department in Goudhurst, Kent. The candidate would initially undertake fully funded training and tuition for the ATT qualification and, if successful, there would then be a path into further exams/qualifications including ACA. We are a youthful and growing practice with highly qualified staff with offices in West Kent and London and this position would primarily be based in West Kent.
Duties would include:
- Tax return preparation and completion;
- Preparing new client information records and ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering procedures;
- Understanding PAYE and assistance with payroll cases as needed;
- General office administration duties.
The ideal candidate will preferably:
- Have strong A level results but decided to go straight into a training role rather than to university, or already have at least a 2:1 degree;
- Be enthusiastic to learn and to understand how the UK tax system operates;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team