Trainees ACA/ACCA (2020/2021 Intake)
|Job Title:||Trainees ACA/ACCA (2020/2021 Intake)|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Human Resources Department|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 09:08|
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We invite applications from energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our offices in Nicosia and Limassol under our ACA/ACCA Professional Training Scheme. Selected trainees will start their employment with Baker Tilly in September 2020/January 2021.
- Undergraduate degree in any field of study, with grades:
- 7.5/10 University of Cyprus, Cyprus University of Technology & All Greek Universities
- 2:1 UK Universities
- 3.5/4 USA & Local Private Universities
- School Leaving Certificate with a grade of at least 18/20
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a team environment
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
ACA/ACCA Trainees work under the responsibility of a Qualified Accountant or a more senior professional and learn the profession by providing assistance in the areas of Audit, Accounting, Tax/VAT, and Business/Financial Advisory. You may also have the opportunity to work in other offices of the firm, so you can see how different countries operate.
If you are interested to- join our firm, please send us your CV or complete our application form, which you may find on our website www.bakertilly.com.cy and send it by email to email@example.com. In your application please make reference to the code HRD/2020/01.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's