0 - 0
Human Resources Department
24 days ago
Baker Tilly South East Europe
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We invite applications from energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our offices in Nicosia and Limassol under our ACA/ACCA Professional Training Scheme. Selected trainees will start their employment with Baker Tilly in September 2020/January 2021.
- Undergraduate degree in any field of study, with grades:
- 7.5/10 University of Cyprus, Cyprus University of Technology & All Greek Universities
- 2:1 UK Universities
- 3.5/4 USA & Local Private Universities
- School Leaving Certificate with a grade of at least 18/20
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a team environment
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
ACA/ACCA Trainees work under the responsibility of a Qualified Accountant or a more senior professional and learn the profession by providing assistance in the areas of Audit, Accounting, Tax/VAT, and Business/Financial Advisory. You may also have the opportunity to work in other offices of the firm, so you can see how different countries operate.
If you are interested to- join our firm, please send us your CV or complete our application form, which you may find on our website www.bakertilly.com.cy and send it by email to email@example.com. In your application please make reference to the code HRD/2020/01.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer