|Job Title:||Treasury Manager|
|Contact Name:||Christine Meyer|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 14:26|
As innocent invests and grows into a global business, the treasury and continuous improvement agenda for the finance team is becoming more important and complex than ever before. From managing our cash pooling and currency hedging, administering our credit card and insurance programmes, to agreeing project priorities with ITBC, this role will give a large scope for having real impact on innocent’s operational and financial performance.
We’re looking for an accountant with an interest in taking full ownership of executing and improving our treasury and project programmes. This is an excellent role for someone with a strong eye for detail, excellent at planning and building processes, who is also able to bring about change to keep the operations growing with the business.
You’ll take ownership for a wide range of areas, working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a great treasury & continuous improvement project agenda:
- own and coordinate the group short- and long-term cash flow forecasts, cash management and hedging
- understand our working capital position and changes, and advise on improvement opportunities
- administer our credit card and insurance programmes, making sure they are fit for purpose and cost effective
- own and administer our key external banking systems and relationships
- own the finance continuous improvement book of work, aligning priorities with the finance team and ITBC
- finance knowledge (likely to be qualified or part-qualified)
- treasury or project delivery experience a plus but not essential
- an interest in systems and processes, and for making them better
- a proactive approach to manage a diverse and time-constrained workload and stakeholders expectations
- the ability to think critically and visualise improvements
- an exciting finance role with the opportunity for growth, delivering work with direct financial and operational impact
- the opportunity to develop your knowledge in a core area of financial operations
- a lot of business partnering practice
- the chance to be an active part of innocent expansion geographically and influence the success of the company
You will help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent one of the Sunday Times Best Places to Work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities in the UK and across Europe as well as a competitive rewards package. We also have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at. Take a look at our reward page for more details. If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
No agencies please.